doulton slideshow

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

Thursday 4 March 2010

When I just wanted to sleep











After a night out at the LRV, all I wanted was to go to sleep, I was wrecked. Instead, however, the night turned into a Guiter Hero competition in my room, much to my annoyance. So while cursing the day I ever brought the damned game, I took my duvet, pillow and lack of self awareness, and slept in the horrifically uncomfortable Doulton corridor. For two ridiculously painful hours, I tried to nod off, before I moved back into my lovely room, and proceeded to throw Guitar Hero out the chuffing window.

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously loving the blog. makes me wish I lived there.The stories are hilarious and so well written.Yyou paint a very vivid picture and build the stories up with a sense of drama and suspense, making me want to know how they end. I cant wait for the next one and to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on our last week in the amazingness that was royal doulton top floor we decided to sleep in the corridor on our matresses so we pulled them out got stared at by the lads on royal doulton red top floor and then mightily drunk I could not sleep under these conditions unlike everyone else so I returned to my room and slept on the bed with no mattress....i can almost guarantee you I was more uncomfortable! lol!

    ReplyDelete